I’ve spent much of the last decade running a content consulting business, working in digital agencies, and exploring storytelling and entrepreneurship.
I am not taking on consulting or freelance projects, but I love connecting with interesting folk doing interesting things -> Connect with me on Linkedin if you want to get in touch.
A few personal details:
- My wife is a talented illustrator + designer who sometimes collaborates with me on projects.
- I’m in grad school (starting Fall 2017) hardcore nerding out here.
- Pizza and beer = my spirit animal from a dimension where everything just makes sense.
- We love the outdoors … a lot. I’d forest bathe every day if I could.
- We love the state of Tennessee - for the people, the scenery and many other reasons.
- I am a ginger, therefore also part unicorn.
- My favorite band is Bad Religion.
- I have an unhealthy love for Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.
- My favorite video games are (in no order) - Megaman 2, Dragon Warrior on NES, Lunar: The Silver Star, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, the entire Halo series and too many others to name here.